Thursday, December 26, 2013

Trade - Buy

I added more shares to my position with  BP plc (BP).

25 shares @ $47.52 on 12-24-2013

This will increase my 12-month forward dividend by $54.72 to a total of $1093.52

I updated my Portfolio to reflect the changes.



Based on this 15 year graph of BP it looks to be very much under value.




Here we have a 4 year graph and it shows also that it is undervalue.



In this graph you can see that BP is about to hit a resistant point. at around $48. However, I believe that it will eventual break this resistant level in the near future and start heading to $60 which will be the new resistant level.



Morningstar (3 stars out of 5) Fair value of $48.00
Yahoo Finance Target of $49.44
Marketwatch Target of $49.91



What do you think of BP?

1 comment:

  1. A very Post you share with trader on Earning and Price Co-related with good Content , For More market update join Epic Research .

    ReplyDelete